We learn about your product and business
Adding value to your SaaS product offering is at the core of our business. At this stage of the process, we hold a video conference call to discuss your product and business. We provide a short questionnaire to better understand the AWS Cloud profile of your business. We understand if we are a good fit to work together. We provide you an overview of our services to review.
- Video conference discovery call
- A short questionnaire to build a profile of tools and systems
- We provide additional details on our productized service offering
- We schedule a follow-up call
You choose from one our products or subscriptions
At this stage, we have a good understanding of your business and product. We have recorded a profile detailing languages and frameworks, and services in use. With this knowledge, we can make a recommendation on the best product or service we offer for your business. Once you choose, we get you set up with our productivity tooling, comms channels, and standard operating procedures.
- We recommend best-fit service offerings.
- You choose what works best for your business.
- We get you set up.
- We provide a detailed overview of our standard operating procedures.
- We’re ready to work together.
We collaborate to operate your product with excellence
Once we start working together we take a deeper dive into the technical aspects of your product and cloud platform. This way we can Assess, Evaluate, and Recommend a roadmap of prioritized improvements in line with best practice. We work together to determine if and when recommendations are acted upon. From this point on we are available on a scheduled or ad hoc basis to support and assist you in growing your business.
- We meet the relevant team members online.
- We assess and evaluate your AWS Cloud platform.
- We recommend a roadmap for improvements.
- We engineer improvements.
- We assist you to operate your application with excellence.
- We’re available to support, triage, and recommend.