We meet to discuss your established or new SaaS product and business. We provide a short questionnaire to better understand the AWS Cloud needs of your business. We understand if we are a good fit to work together. We provide you an overview of our services to review.
We offer a mixture of subscription and one-time Cloud Engineering services. We'll make a recommendation on what may fit best for your business. Once you choose, we provide an overview of our terms and conditions. Once setup we're ready to work together.
We on-board your product team to our comms channels. We provide an overview of our standard operating procedures. We perform a deep-dive review of your AWS cloud platform. Following that, we begin to take action to assist your business in a meaningful way.
We learn about your product and business
Adding value to your SaaS product offering is at the core of our business. At this stage of the process, we hold a video conference call to discuss your product and business. We provide a short questionnaire to better understand the AWS Cloud profile of your business. We understand if we are a good fit to work together. We provide you an overview of our services to review.
- Video conference discovery call
- Short questionnaire to build a profile of tools and systems
- We provide additional details on our productised service offering
- We schedule a follow-up call
You choose from one our products or subscriptions
At this stage, we have a good understanding of your business and product. We have recorded a profile detailing languages and frameworks, and services in use. With this knowledge, we can make a recommendation on the best product or service we offer for your business. Once you choose, we get you set up with our productivity tooling, comms channels, and standard operating procedures.
- We recommend best-fit service offerings
- You choose what works best for your business
- We get you set up.
- We provide a detailed overview of our standard operating procedures
- We’re ready to work together.
We collaborate to operate your product with excellence
Once we start working together we take a deeper dive into the technical aspects of your product and cloud platform. This way we can Assess, Evaluate, and Recommend a roadmap of prioritized improvements in line with best practice. We work together to determine if and when recommendations are acted upon. From this point on we are available on a scheduled or ad hoc basis to support and assist you in growing your business.
- We meet the relevant team members online
- We assess and evaluate your AWS Cloud platform
- We recommend a roadmap of improvements.
- We engineer improvements.
- We assist you to operate your application with excellence.
- We’re available to support, triage and recommend.